• Registration 


    Please provide the following documents when you come to enroll your student at Richland School: 

    1. Student's Birth Certificate

    2. Student's Social Security Card

    3. Proof of Residence (bill with your name and address or other official mail)

    4. Parenting Plan/Custody Papers (if applicable)

    5. Student's Immunization Record on TN form

    6. Withdrawn form from the previous school (9-12 need to have a copy of his/her transcript) 

    7. Custodial/Legal Guardian Identification


    For more information or questions: dunderwood@gcboe.us